Have you recently purchased a new Philadelphia home and now you need to furnish it? Of course there are always the Big Name Stores like West Elm conveniently located in Midtown Village and IKEA farther south in Pennsport.
However, if you’re in the market for unique furniture for your new Philadelphia apartment or house, then stop into Grossman Furniture, located at 206 Aarch Street in Old City. This upscale store sells stylish mid-century and modern furniture including couches, tables, lamps and chairs. You can also pick up a chic new outfit for yourself as well!
Looking for the Perfect Home to Put Your Hip Furniture in? Check Out These Great Options!
Finally, a few more uniquely Philadelphia furniture stores include:
- Material Culture has amazing finds from every corner of the world.
- Dwelling in Manayunk has an unbelievable showroom and is pretty affordable. Well you are up there you can check out the classics Restoration Hardware and Pottery Barn. These 2 stores have been furnishing Philadelphia homes for years.
- Usona in Rittenhouse is expensive, but oh sooooo beautiful.
- Host in Old City is awesome, although their website shows the range of their selection more so than their stores.
- BoConcept just around the corner from Usona also should not be missed!
- Luxe Home right next to West Elm is a little pricier, but they are ready and willing to negotiate.
- Three Potato Four You may not find a couch or dining room table there, but they have great vintage home accents. They are only open once a month, but with a little planning its worth the trip.
Finally, need a bathroom upgrade? Look no further than Simply Kitchen and Bath, a custom design store located along North 3rd Street in Northern Liberties. Simply Kitchen and Bath carries a large selection of well-known brands including Inax USA and Aster Cucine, perfect for adding trend to any boring bathroom.
The new store, which sells and designs funky fixtures, is appropriately located in Northern Liberties, and has undergone recent renovation and construction itself.
Part of the fun of buying a new home in Philadelphia
is decorating it. Be sure to stop by these stores today!
This is brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.CenterCityRealEstate.com