St. Paddy’s Celebrations Locally
Celebrate St. Paddy’s throughout Philly this weekend. Specialty events, local attractions & bar recommendations highlighted below. Cheers !
* FYI : St. Patrick’s Day is observed on Monday March 17th.
Events / Attractions (via Uwishunu)
– St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Sunday March 16th
- Begins at noon on 16th & JFK
- Concludes at the Art Museum (4pm)
- Live music & performances throughout parade route.
- Explore further details here.
– South Street / Headhouse District Irish Festival
- Inaugural Event !
- 2nd St / Lombard – Pine
- Closed to traffic, Alfresco event
- Sunday (3/16), 11am – 7pm
- $5 / person GA
- Free under 15 years old.
– The Leprechaun Run (Annual)
- Sunday (3/16), 9am
- Navy Yard, South Philadelphia
- Proceeds benefit Special Olympics (PA)
- Walk-up registrations accepted.
- Online registration available as well.
- 5 mile run, 2 mile walk.
– The Irish Memorial
- Monday March 17th, 11am.
- Penn’s Landing
- Includes mass, dancing & music.
“Drink Philly’s Favorite Irish Bars” (via Philly.com)
- McGillin’s Olde Ale House
- Est. 1860
- 1310 Drury St
- Fergie’s Pub
- 1214 Sansom St
- 1116 Walnut St
- 2013 Walnut St
- Editor’s Note – Amazing burgers ! *
- The Black Sheep
- 274 17th St
This is brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.CenterCityRealEstate.com