The Shops at Liberty Place Lights Up the Holiday Season with 6 New Stores!
The Shops at Liberty Place is lighting up this holiday season with a bevy of new shops and offerings opening at Center City’s premiere retail complex, adding to a dynamic tenant mix. Tenants include:
- Grace Winery— This Delaware County winery is setting up shop on the first floor in the Rotunda with a full tasting room and retail operation. Shoppers looking to please the most discerning oenophile on their lists will find Grace Winery’s Chardonnay, Red Blend, Cabernet Franc, Pinot Noir, and Rosé among the offerings for retail sales as well as on-site tastings and enjoying. Grace Winery joins Bluebird Distilling at The Shops at Liberty Place, meaning fans of locally crafted spirits and wine can find both here this season.
- Fezziwig’s Sweet Shoppe— This new addition brings delicious hand-crafted ice cream, kettle korn, seasonal pies, cookies and more and will open across One Liberty Observation Deck entrance on The Shops at Liberty Place’s first floor, near the Market Street entrance. Fezziwig’s moniker is inspired by the Charles Dicken’s character created to provide contrast with Ebenezer Scrooge.
- Never Too Spoiled— The Old City Boutique is bringing a myriad of boho chic women’s attire and accessories in the way of dresses, tops, spa and beauty products. Shoppers will also find artful items for the home along with a myriad of hand-crafted dream catchers, candles, jewelry and more.
- Philly Socks— Another Old City shop that is taking Philly by storm is digging in at The Shops at Liberty Place with a sizable store dedicated (mostly) to colorful, funny, artful, and sometimes Philly-centric socks for men, women, kids and babies. Also find humorous boxer-briefs and other items with colorful sayings and graphics.
- Bella Turka— Shoppers will find an incredible selection of jewelry from talented designers from New York, Miami, Istanbul, Tel Aviv and beyond with contemporary styles as well as handmade pieces inspired by ancient designs of Greece and Turkey.
- Go!Calendars & Games — Clever, artful and fun 2018 calendars, books, toys, stocking stuffers, and games. Open
Homes Within Walking Distance of The Shops at Liberty Place for Under $500K!
“We’re very excited to add to our retail offerings this season and beyond,” said Retail Shops Manager Jill Scarlett. “It’s wonderful going into the holiday season at about 100 percent occupancy and offering more places to shop, eat, drink and enjoy.”
THE SHOPS AT LIBERTY PLACE is Philadelphia’s finest indoor shopping destination, conveniently located in the heart of Center City’s business district and near Rittenhouse Square, right between the Liberty One and Liberty Two office towers. The Shops at Liberty Place features more than 60 retailers, including an expansive food court including Hai Street and Ai Ramen. Retail favorites include J. Crew, Express, LOFT, Jos. A. Banks, Victoria’s Secret and many more. The Shops at Liberty Place is the ideal location for one-stop shopping in Center City and is the anchor in a burgeoning retail corridor in the heart of bustling Rittenhouse Row. For more information or to see a complete list of retailers, please visit www.shopsatliberty.com