Philadelphia Magazine Celebrates 40 Years of “Best of Philly”
Philadelphia Magazine celebrates their 40th anniversary of “Best of Philly” all month. Starting last week, former winners began hosting various events and promotions throughout the greater Philadelphia area. The anniversary culminates Tuesday August 20th with the “Best of Philly Bash at the Philadelphia Museum of Art,” open to the public for the first time in decades. Continue below for further specifics on event dates, ticketing & ongoing promotions throughout Philly.
And most importantly, big congrats to Philadelphia Magazine on 40 Years of “Best In Philly” !
Ongoing Promotions at the following Philadelphia area locations [through 8/19]:
- Alma De Cuba – the “Alma Colada” returns
- Chris’ Jazz Cafe – Buy One, Get One Tickets for Weekend Shows [Promo Code BOP40]
- The Franklin Fountain – Limited Edition “Best of Philly” Ruby Red Soda
- Milkboy Center City – Discounted cocktails, mention “Best of Philly”
- Stella Blu – Extending Happy Hour to Saturday nights
- XIX – Free Happy Hour martini, mention “Best of Philly”
- Best of Philly Chocolate Tours – Wednesday 7/24
- Best of Philly Tour at Reading Terminal – Saturday 7/27 through Wednesday 7/31
- Foodery & Yards Brewing – Monday 7/29 through Wednesday 7/31
- Burger Crawl – Monday 8/5
- LaColombe Open House at Dilworth Plaza – Friday 8/16
- Best of Philly Bash at the Philadelphia Museum of Art – Tuesday 8/20
Enjoy the delicacies fellow Philadelphians, and best of luck to all nominated locations.
For further details on featured events & promos: http://bit.ly/1aGKFbX
Full list of last year’s winners: Best of Philly 2012 [via Philly Mag]
This is brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.CenterCityRealEstate.com