Night Market Closes 2014 Season in Chinatown
The Food Trust Concludes 2014 Season with Night Market Chinatown.
- Philadelphia’s Favorite Street Food Festival
Photo Credit: Elianna Lev, Inside Vancouver
- Thursday, October 2nd
- 7PM – 11PM
- 10th & Race Streets
- The Food Trust recommends Public Transit
- PATCO: 8th & Market
- The EL: 8th & Market, 11th & Market
- Bus: 23, 48, 61
- Validated Night Market parking at the Gallery
- Philly’s favorite street eats descend upon Chinatown
- + Live Music & art at the 10th St. Plaza
- 10th & Vine Streets
- This season’s final event, until 2015
- Official hashtag = #NightMkt
- Share your experience on socials.
- Vendor locations avail. via Twitter / Instagram.
- Come Hungry 🙂
For further details: nightmarketphilly.com
Source: The Food Trust
Brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog.
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.