Newly Listed: Charming Colonial Home in Society Hill
Newly listed: 228 Stamper Street Philadelphia, PA 19147
Built in 1818, this elegant Society Hill townhouse provides the perfect mix of historic character & modern convenience!
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Prime location, just off Head House Square
- Wood burning fireplace & hardwood floors
- First floor living room, dining room & eat-in kitchen
- Second floor includes 2 bedrooms & custom marble bathroom
- Third floor features 3rd bedroom, full bathroom & storage space
- Outdoor garden & gas line for BBQ access
- All systems in the home are updated
- Seller offering 1 year pre-paid parking at local garage
- Absolute must see!
Open House showings will begin next weekend, after the holiday!
For further information & pricing on this property, check out the listing on our website: http://bit.ly/16OCxE0
Contact listing agent Aaron Byles with any questions or concerns regarding this property: email@example.com
This is brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.CenterCityRealEstate.com