Mother’s Day Weekend Open House Tours
Open House # 1 : 2035
Carpenter St | Philadelphia, PA 19146 [Newly Listed] *
Newly Listed & Beautifully Renovated Townhome in Graduate Hospital.
Date / Time : Sunday May 11th, 1 – 4 pm
Listing Agent : Stephanie Slapin
On-Site : Michael Caven
- 3 beds / 2.5 baths.
- Hardwood floors & recessed lighting throughout.
- Spacious living room with gas fireplace & large south facing windows.
- Exposed brick wall in formal dining room adds character.
- Functional kitchen includes :
- double corner sink
- stainless steel appliances
- custom cement countertops
- under counter lighting
- Decked patio, perfect for summer grilling & entertaining.
- Master bedroom features gorgeous cathedral ceiling.
- Partially finished basement.
- Recent updates & upgrades throughout !
- MLS # 6385546.
Contact email@example.com with all inquiries.
Open House # 2 : 2107 Mt Vernon St | Philadelphia, PA 19130
$19k Price Improvement on Art Museum Area Victorian Townhome.
Date / Time : Saturday May 10th, 12 – 2 pm
Listing Agent : Adam Atacan
- 3 beds / 1.5 baths.
- 1,920 Sq. Ft of living space.
- Original moldings, medallions & beautiful high ceilings.
- Completely renovated kitchen features custom cabinetry, premium appliances & radiant floor heat.
- Wired with whole house stereo & cable access on all 3 floors.
- Excellent location Art Museum / Fairmount area location.
- Close proximity to Fairmount Ave, the Penitentiary & Fairmount Park.
- MLS # 6376747.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
Open House # 3 : 715 S Hicks St | Philadelphia,
$19k Price Improvement on Graduate Hospital Area Trinity.
Date / Time : Sunday May 10th, 12 – 2 pm
Listing Agent : Karoline Kelsen
On-Site : Guillaume Lantoine
- 2 beds / 1 full bath.
- Original hardwood floors & exposed brick.
- Updated kitchen with patio access, perfect for al fresco dining.
- Full bath includes shower / tub combo.
- Bright, versatile family room / bedroom on 3rd floor.
- Laundry & additional storage space in basement.
- Just 2 blocks from public transportation.
- Ideal summertime home for backyard movie screenings & block parties.
- Abundance of streeting parking available.
- Rehabbed in 2001, & priced to sell.
- MLS # 6363000.
Contact email@example.com with inquiries.
This is brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog.
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.