Featured Open House Tours | Sunday Feb 9th
This weekend, we highlight two public showings in Old City & Rittenhouse Square. Walkthroughs begin at 10 am (EST), and continue through 3pm. Priced to sell, each unit well below $400K. Hope to see you out there Philly, have a great weekend & stay warm.
Open House # 1 : 2126 Tryon Street | Philadelphia, PA 19146
Newly Listed Trinity Style Home, Beautifully Maintained with Charming Original Details.
Date / Time : Sunday Feb 9th, 1 – 3 pm
Listing Agent : Justin Bresson
On-Site Agent : Aaron Byles
- 2 beds / 1 full bath.
- Ideal Rittenhouse location, on quiet tree-lined block.
- Walking distance to Rittenhouse Square & Filter Square Park.
- Hardwood floors throughout & custom built-ins for every room.
- All major systems recently updated (electrical, central air, heat, etc).
- All furniture, TV & sound system included in list price.
- Easy walk to UPenn, CHOP & HUP.
- Just 1 block from Lombard Swim Club & City Fitness Gym.
- Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity !
- MLS # 6334770.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all inquires.
Open House #2 : 244 – 48 N 3rd St | Philadelphia, PA 19106
Gorgeous Bi-Level Condo in Old City. Parking Included, Priced to Sell !
Date / Time : Sunday Feb 9th, 10 am – 2 pm
Listing Agent : Karoline Kelsen
On-Site Agent : Jennifer Nehila
- 1 bed / 1 full bath.
- 1,030 square feet of living space.
- Steps from the best restaurants, cafes & galleries in the city !
- Soaring high ceilings.
- Oversized tile bathroom with large tub (displayed top right).
- Lovely bedroom features large, east facing window.
- U-Shaped kitchen with ample cabinetry.
- Bright living room / dining room space tucked downstairs.
- Parking access 1/2 block away in a gated lot (via New St).
- Great value for this neighborhood. Move-in condition.
- MLS # 6327482.
Contact email@example.com with all inquiries.
This is brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.CenterCityRealEstate.com