Don’t Miss the Final “Awesome Fest” Event this Friday
Philly’s pop-up drive-in theater concludes this weekend
Rewind to early October, we previewed a unique event series (sponsored by Enterprise CarShare) celebrating the 80th anniversary of the drive-in movie theater. This past month, the “Awesome Fest” has tastefully fused retro with contemporary, by successfully hosting Center City Philadelphia‘s 1st ever drive-in at Eakins Oval on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Their final installment kicks off this Friday Nov. 22nd at 7:30 pm, so don’t miss out on this unique experience ! Details below.
- Friday Nov. 22nd
- 7:30 pm
- Eakins Oval
- 2601 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- Logan Square | Philadelphia
- Planes, Trains, Automobiles
- Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
- Only 25 cents for Enterprise CarShare members !
- Celebrating movie ticket prices in 1933 *
- Free to join + $15 in driving credits upon activation
- $19.33 for non-members (per vehicle)
- Free for attendees by foot, bicycle or other driving alternatives
- Seating available on Eakins Oval’s grass area
- Purchase passes via Ticketfly
Hope to see you out there Philly !
This is brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.CenterCityRealEstate.com