Debut Art Museum Area Public Tour
Join us this Sunday in the Fairmount / Art Museum area, for our debut open house feature at 44 N. Ringgold Street
Just listed this week : gorgeous contemporary townhouse unit, full of historic charm & priced to sell ! Features 2 beds, 1 full bath + renovated half bath, upgraded kitchen & finished basement. Public showings run from noon through 3 pm this Sunday, December 1st. Further details below.
Updated 2+ Story Contemporary Home in the Area Museum Area
Date / Time : Sunday Dec. 1st, 12 pm – 3 pm
Listing Agent : Karoline Kelsen
On-Site Agent : Michael Caven
- 2 beds, 1 full bath & renovated half bath.
- Living / dining room area accentuated by wood burning fireplace.
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances & granite countertops.
- Charming patio off kitchen, perfect for hosting guests & al fresco dining.
- Two lovely bedrooms + upstairs bath featuring jetted tub & multiple shower heads.
- Roof deck access ready, with stairs in place.
- Versatile lower level provides finished space for home office, playroom or extra sleeping area.
- Finished basement includes renovated half bathroom.
- Walking distance from museums, restaurants & local Fairmount / Art Museum area attractions.
- MLS # 6312141.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with all inquires.
Hope to see you out there Philly !
Reference : Center City Real Estate
This is brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.CenterCityRealEstate.com