7 Grad Hospital Properties under $500k with Parking
Neighborhood Spotlight :
The “Southwest Center City” region spanning South St through Washington Ave, & Broad St through the Schuylkill.
Now known for its popular restaurants, cafes & bars, the area emerged as a commodity after hundreds of local rehabs & renovations to existing townhomes & condos. The Graduate Hospital area generally remains a more affordable purchase option, than its adjacent counterpart Rittenhouse Square. League St | Grad Hospital, PHL[/caption]
Contemporary Townhome with Basement Access, Garage Parking & Rooftop Deck.
- 3 beds / 3.5 baths.
- Open, airy & functional floorplan.
- Oak hardwood floors, recessed lighting & surround sound throughout.
- Gourmet kitchen with ample cabinetry, granite counters & stainless appliances.
- Fiberglass roofdeck with breathtaking cityscape views.
- Basement features tiled floor, third bedroom & full bath. Doubles as den or rec room.
- MLS # 6314650.
This is brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.CenterCityRealEstate.com