6 Ways Realtors Create Millennial Appeal
Millennials – The Internet Generation.
A unique demographic, indeed. With every answer at their fingertips, how does one provide value? Let’s explore.
What we know.
- Highly tech. savvy.
- Accustomed to 24-7 connectivity.
- ‘Instant gratification’ tendencies.
- Low post-grad employment.
- High student debt.
How to appeal?
Utilize technology to manage expectations, educate & provide ease-of-access.
- Specialized articles & infographics for 1st-time homebuyers.
- Include: FAQ’s, visuals, charts, videos, interviews.
- Providing ease-of-access to information paves road to trust.
2.) Social Media
- Context clues!
- Find out about your potential clients’ lives.
- What do they share?
- What hot-button issues?
- Anticipate their needs.
3.) E-mail Campaigns
- Automated drip campaigns.
- Customize content for younger demographic.
- Provide context! – Make it easy to envision living situation.
- Local culture
- Free resources for 1st time buyers.
- Mortgage Calculator
- Crime Mapping
- Zillow, Trulia
- Recommend & allow your clients to educate themselves.
- Invite potential clients & host your own webinar.
- Prepare follow-up topics & predict future dialogues.
- Be upfront & honest.
- Set communication expectations.
- Guarantee realistic turnaround times.