5 Homebuyer Turnoffs To Avoid
Steer clear to Attract buyers & expedite time on market!
1.) Dirty, cluttered homes.
- Spotless for showings.
- The name of the game = curb appeal. From the outside in.
- Explore staging options & professional photography.
- “Universal truth: homebuyers hate wallpaper.”
- Replace with neutral-colored paintjob.
- Open canvas for buyers to make home their own!
3.) Hovering Sellers.
- Do not attend open houses & private showings.
- Buyers not necessarily comfortable directly conversing with seller.
- Professional realtors best-suited for this environment.
- Bottom line: your realtor is best advocate for home’s details & strengths.
4.) Misleading listing photos.
- Balance is key here.
- Wide-angles & camera tricks often deceive buyer expectations.
- Present your home in its best light > ‘ideal’ light.
- Buyers want value.
- Partner with realty professional who understands market conditions.
- Utilize comparable homes [for sale or recently sold], as pricing references.
- Adapt to market conditions [ex. seasonal, bear/bull market, mortgage rates].
Brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog.
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.