By Aaron Byles
A cool new taxi alternative just came to Philly. I tried it out this weekend and i was impressed. The company is called Uber.
- Download the app for your smartphone.
- Connect your debit card to your account.
- Decide if you need a town car or a SUV (great for families or large groups)… fits up to 7 people.
- Check the map to find out where the vehicles are.
- Request a vehicle and then you get a text message telling you how far away they are…. you can also track the vehicle on the map.
- They pick you up in a nice car, with a professional driver… no rude cab drivers or hot and smelly cabs.
- They drop you off at your destination and no need to exchange money, it’s automatically charged to your card…. no more pissed off cabbies because your paying with your card.
- First class service, and great addition to Philly.
They are also very active on twitter, give them a follow: @Uber_Philly
This is brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.CenterCityRealEstate.com