If you are thinking about remodeling or sprucing up your bathroom think about some of these quick and moderately priced upgrades.
- Replace old showerheads with a 2 in 1 model consisting of a hand shower and showerhead combo system with multiple spray selections.
- Shower drain options are evolving. Linear drains offer more design possibilities than the standard circular drains. Some even light up!
- Glass doors have become more popular than ever in stand-alone showers and tub/shower combos for functionality and safety reasons.
- For those who would like to keep their shower curtains, a curved shower rod that bows out from the tub can increase shower space.
- Bathroom tile color schemes still trend toward neutral and warm earth tones.
Check out this article from Philly.com Home & Design.
This is brought to you by Philadelphia Real Estate Blog
To view every Philadelphia Real Estate Listing, including Philadelphia Condos visit www.CenterCityRealEstate.com